KIDS CARE PEDIATRICS
COVID-19 PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE
Upon arrival at Kids Care Pediatrics parking lot:
- All automobile occupants’ temperatures are taken.
- The family is screened according to CDC Guidelines for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Upon screening families outside, we may decide not to see patient in office.
- We may decide on Telemedicine or to refer patient for COVID-19 testing.
- Upon passing the health screen, patients are brought directly to exam room.
We offer two types of diagnostic visit services:
- An In-Person office visit.
- A Telemedicine visit through the popular Zoom App.
Our entire office is cleaned daily by:
- Cleaning the entire office with a professional cleaning service.
- Disinfecting with hospital grade cleaning solution between every in-person office visit for each exam room and vitals/work station including: door handles, exam tables, seating, sinks, all counter tops, scales, and more
Personal Protective Equipment
Clinical Staff are well trained and adhere to strict CDC and FDOH guidelines such as:
- Washing hands before & after patient visit.
- Wearing N95 or surgical masks.
- Wearing Gowns or Gloves when clinically appropriate.
UVC HVAC Treatment
We’ve had a professional A/C company fortify our 7 Air Handlers:
- They installed UVC lighting to kill Viruses, Bacteria and Allergens.
- They cleaned Evaporator Coils, Blower Wheels & Duct Board.